Boy Electrocuted While Playing Around Unprotected Transformer Box (Photo)

It is a sad time for the family members of a little boy who died after walking into an open transformer.

electrocution

A little boy has been electrocuted in Maikunkele, Bosso Local Government area of Niger State.

The sad incident happened yesterday.

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Muhammad Arafat was shocked to death after the transformer was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it.

Boy Electrocuted While Playing Around Unprotected Electric Box

The incident caused lament in the area as residents and sympathizers gathered at the scene to mourn where the boy passed away.

Community leaders, parents and stakeholders have been urged to ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *