A fire outbreak has reportedly broken out inside a building in Surulere, Lagos, sparking serious panic in the area.
According to report, the outbreak happens in a building in Babs Animashaunm area of Surulere, Lagos.
The fire reportedly broke out as a result a gas explosion.
The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze.
The Lagos state fire service are reported to be doing their best to overpower the fire and bring it to rest,
Watch the video below: